- New exploration / production challenges with hydrocarbons - deepwater, digitalization of processes…
- Deregulation / re-regulation of markets – French Law on the New Organization of Electricity Markets, environmental constraints…
- Digitalization of the network - Smart Grid – of meters - Linky, Gazpar – and downstream of the meter - Smart Home, Smart Building...
- Uncertainty surrounding production mixes – nuclear post-Fukushima, revolution fate and the aging of infrastructures
To meet these challenges, Keyrus works with energy companies around three broad focuses
Steer the operational transformation of players
- Control of the continuity of operational and financial steering in evolving organizations
- Effective steering of human resources through developments in the energy sector and its business lines
- For integrated players: analysis and monitoring of the economic contribution of entities
Dynamically optimize operational infrastructures
- Analytical monitoring of CAPEX performance: platforms, power stations, networks...
- Dynamic steering through sensors and visualization on innovative media – location intelligence…
- Support for teams in the field to optimize actions - Predictive Analytics for maintenance...
Assist with the digitalization of energy companies
- Anticipation of the impact of the digitalization of the sector on the value chain
- Intensive exploitation of industrial (connected objects) and customer data via Big Data so as to innovate around offerings and future business lines
In the framework of the migration of the operational environment of EDF Luminus – number two player on the Belgian energy market - to SAP BW and BusinessObjects, definition and development of the architecture of the Datawarehouse, definition and implementation of a data governance approach, data modelling activities and preparation of reports and of ETL flows.
Due to an increasing demand of system reliability and support from the business users,Electrabel decided to start aBusiness Intelligence Operations team. The main task of this team is to make sure the daily jobs run successful and on time. Besides that, the team is also in charge of a reporting system and several related servers.
We supported Eneco in better defining their campaign by improving customer targeting. We also provided support in identifying not satisfied customer that are likely to leave to be able to better support them with their interrogations. The key challenge to this project was the collection and the integration of the multiple data sources. Indeed, the data is spread across multiple operational system that require a total integration to build that 360° view of the customer.
SWDE is a public company that produces and distributes drinking water. The mission of Keyrus was to perform a scoping study in the domain of Reporting, Planning, Budgeting & Forecasting. A clear deliverable was produced, providing a comprehensive view on the requierments, conceptual solution, technology recommendation, roadmap (including timing & cost estimate).
Using the development of the smart meters and the smartphone application, Veolia wanted to increase the loyalty of its clients. Based on the amount of data given by the smart meters, Keyrus developed a convincing way to handle the data with its RAYS, and to create a high-performance model using Machine Learning algorithms. The business transformation remains in developing an application helping its customers to manage their energy and water consumption in Real-Time. The models cross the data of the customers, their previous consumption, the consumption of the neighborhood and the consumption of their category.
Redesign and improve the process efficiency and the organization of the engineering department